MSA composite compressed air cylinders meet a wide range of applications, needs, and budgets.
The composite cylinder with aluminium liner, over wrapped with carbon and glass fibres, are 50% lighter than the traditional economic steel construction.
- 50% lighter than the traditional economic steel construction
- Cylinder versions with 300 bar service pressure 3L, 6L, 6,8L and 6,9L capacity
- Full choice of valve options as:
- Integrated gauge
- Ratchet hand wheel to prevent unintended closing
- Flow restrictor in case of valve breakage.
The cylinders are suitable for fire fighting, industrial, government, police /military, marine, mining, oil & gas and chemical.