Chemical Environment User’s Choice
TE GIV 2000 SAFETY EYEWEAR (Goggles with Head Band)
Conforms to EN 166:2001 & ANSI Z 87.1-2010
We introduces a new economy range eye wear model to keep your eyes safe at all times from Chemical and Liquid splashes in such environment.
Area of Use
- Areas exposed to splashes of chemicals.
Available Lens Option
- Clear lens
- Smoked lens
- Anti-fog coating on the lens
- Optical class 1
- Has a soft PVC shroud which imparts increased comfort to the wearer.
- Lens is made of hard-coated Polycarbonate which makes it completely Scratch-Resistant.
- UV resistance of 99.9%for range 200 – 400nm.
- The frame has 4 ventilation caps, 2 on the top and 2 at the bottom of the frame. These are special one-way vents which allow air movement while keeping harmful liquid-splashes out.
- Comes with an adjustable elastic band.
- Light weight, weighing less than 70 grams.